Weird things only poultry people get.

Pics
No thanks. Let's cut out a certain group of society and laugh at them for no fault of their own even though a large percentage of them don't deserve it? Nah. They give bullying education now to try to stop this kind of thing.

Neither will I argue the mask. It's a narrow view that says "one size fits all" and not all states or countries are in the same situation. Somebody's got to stand up for other people for the bullying to stop. I'm not going to argue these things though. We will obviously never agree.

I agree. Should not be a name that real people have to live with.
You see, that’s not how we treat Karen’s. We only treat them poorly if they do poor things. The whole Karen thing started from Television, and it’s just like how the whole ‘ I’m not like other girls’ thing started. Big companies started giving us stereotypes that we were taught to either like or dislike. We all mean the best, but it is really hard to break out of society’s beliefs, like all the nice Karen’s know. If society tells us to hate someone, eventually we are forced by peer pressure to align our own beliefs with the community’s. If someone thought of a better thing to call them, we would do it, but any other name would just hurt more people. The ‘Karen’ stereotype has existed since the 60’s, and switching it up now would ruin more people’s lives.

We don’t hate Karens, we hate how some small portion of humanity acts. It’s just unfortunate that in this universe we have had that name imprinted in our heads as a bad thing. If less people acted entitled, we wouldn’t have it, but that’s not how the world works. I have lived my whole life knowing that Karens were a thing to try and avoid, but the noun Karen doesn’t mean the name. It’s just like how there are a collection of languages that are called Karens, they just happen to share the same name.

I just decided to post a picture of the ridiculous things I found.
6981C2F2-72C6-4BDB-871B-372EC97D121A.png

Back
Top Bottom