Weird things only poultry people get.

Pics
The number of people that go " wait, you don't need a rooster for the hens to lay eggs!?" is remarkable.
I've respinded, on occasion, by saying, "It's ovulation. Just like young ladies don't need a husband to get their period." People are not stupid, they are ignorant. That is to say, uninformed. And the cure for ignorance is information. So I inform them.

Well, technically they are.... There are no wild chickens. There are Jungle Fowl which is where chickens came from, but they aren't exactly the same thing the same as dogs are man made and came from wolves because there aren't wild dogs (wild canids yes, but dogs are domesticated)
I meant that humans did not create the birds that led to chickens. Obviously breeding has led to many animals, but they still are not man-made. I believe that God created all animals and life.

So do I.
I don't believe something as interesting and complicated as a chicken could be explained with evolution.
Evolution doesn’t rearrange the dna or anything, it’s just small changes every once in a while, nothing big. But eventually, all those small changes add up and it becomes a new thing altogether. I recommend looking into jungle fowl, what we bred chickens from, and see all the similarities.
Evolution is a really cool thing, and I personally think even if you don’t necessarily fully believe in it, you should definitely look into it and see just how amazing it is.

Back
Top Bottom