Weird things only poultry people get.

Pics
Oh, i wish to be able to have all those animals one day. Maryland is incredibly strict about animals though, nothing wild and no permits to be allowed to get something wild.
I was lucky.
At one point the local game warden used to live up the road. He would come get my wildlife (whatever I had at the time) and take them to show and tell at local schools. That was back in the day when they could do things like that without some sue happy idiot looking to get rich quick.

I'm harness training my big baby.I'll have to get a picture of him in his harness.

cv9rmYsm.jpg

I aint ever tried to harness train a chicken

Same. They just can't compare to fresh eggs.
I've only had fresh eggs from my friend, aside from one from my girls. They're taking their time! I also don't understand the stigmas with different egg colors...they all taste the same! I personally prefer blue, green, or pink eggs (they're more fun) but I won't say no to white or brown!

Oh my word................found some quality popular searches for ya'll to answer (or try to) :lau Before I start, I assure you these are real, I did not make them up, I promise!
~ Why do chickens lay unfertilized eggs?
~Why do chickens get sick?
~Why do chickens dye white eggs?
~How do chickens sleep?
~How do chickens feel about their eggs?
~Do chickens ever stop eating?
~ When do chickens like music?
~How do chickens lay eggs to eat?

Oh my word................found some quality popular searches for ya'll to answer (or try to) :lau Before I start, I assure you these are real, I did not make them up, I promise!
~ Why do chickens lay unfertilized eggs?
~Why do chickens get sick?
~Why do chickens dye white eggs?
~How do chickens sleep?
~How do chickens feel about their eggs?
~Do chickens ever stop eating?
~ When do chickens like music?
Why do people with female reproductive tracks have periods without mating?
Why do people get sick?
Why do people dye naturally white things white? ( we don’t)
How do most birds sleep?
How do people with periods feel about their periods?
Do people ever stop eating?
When do people like music?

There, I changed a few words in each of them and, guess what, the answer should be the same as in the chicken version.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom