Weird things only poultry people get.

Pics
Or maybe they are just showing their appreciation of you :lol:
I'm rarely pooped on by chicks, even. And I hold them a LOT.
Maybe my birds are just smarter than all of yours 😌

Maybe or maybe your time is running out. I grew up on a farm and have been pooped on by just about any and every animal you can think of. I'll take a lil chicken poop over a cow any day of the week.

I've been pooped on by my chickens before. Apparently, mine aren't that smart. I had a prime example of that yesterday. I put some freshly cut grass into the coop for them to scratch around in. They freaked out and hid, and refused to to touch the grass. I don't understand it. :idunno
Also, when it comes to cuddling, I cuddle with my chickens all the time. I kiss them too. They are just so irresistible. Their feathers are so soft, and they're so warm. I like to bury my face in their feathers, especially after they've been scratching around in the mint that grows around their coop. It makes them smell to good!
Only one of my chickens pecks me. She's slightly insane anyway, and I swear she was supposed to be a rooster, but then decided against it. She always had a big comb and waddles, she got quite red very early, and her hackle feathers are pointed, just like a rooster. She even has spurs! She is also the loudest of my chickens, and always wants her presence to be known. She lays the most eggs out of all my chickens though! She's crazy, but I love her.

I love to hug my chickens, especially my ameraucanas. My two ameraucana roosters love to be cuddled. They are so fluffy too!!
7871228D-1530-4A69-AF3E-B7C096D7DDD9.jpeg

I've been pooped on by my chickens before. Apparently, mine aren't that smart. I had a prime example of that yesterday. I put some freshly cut grass into the coop for them to scratch around in. They freaked out and hid, and refused to to touch the grass. I don't understand it. :idunno
Also, when it comes to cuddling, I cuddle with my chickens all the time. I kiss them too. They are just so irresistible. Their feathers are so soft, and they're so warm. I like to bury my face in their feathers, especially after they've been scratching around in the mint that grows around their coop. It makes them smell to good!
Only one of my chickens pecks me. She's slightly insane anyway, and I swear she was supposed to be a rooster, but then decided against it. She always had a big comb and waddles, she got quite red very early, and her hackle feathers are pointed, just like a rooster. She even has spurs! She is also the loudest of my chickens, and always wants her presence to be known. She lays the most eggs out of all my chickens though! She's crazy, but I love her.
I wanna see pics!

Back
Top Bottom