Weird things only poultry people get.

Pics
You have to earn a Karen title. If your name is just Karen, you generally don’t get the treatment. If you do something deserving of being a ‘Karen’, like not wearing a mask during a global pandemic, you get called that by society. I know it stinks, and now that I think about it, we could just call them something else, like Martha, but it would be the same. Our current society needs something to call these people making our lives difficult, so we chose a name which seemed to have the highest amount of people acting that way. It’s just because Karen was a really popular name a while ago, so a lot of people have it. Most of them are named Karen, just because in the demographic of people most likely to become a ‘Karen’ that name is very popular.
No thanks. Let's cut out a certain group of society and laugh at them for no fault of their own even though a large percentage of them don't deserve it? Nah. They give bullying education now to try to stop this kind of thing.

Neither will I argue the mask. It's a narrow view that says "one size fits all" and not all states or countries are in the same situation. Somebody's got to stand up for other people for the bullying to stop. I'm not going to argue these things though. We will obviously never agree.

How did "Karen" end up being the brunt of all this angst and represent such a terrible type of person? My sister's name is Karen and I have a very good friend named Karen and they are totally opposite of this list. They are both wonderful people, as I am sure many other Karens are. Just wondering where all this came from? Why Karen? How about "Butthead" :hmm
I agree. Should not be a name that real people have to live with.

Ahhhhhh yes, the only true questions:
What are female roosters called?
Why do roosters die after mating?

Those are questions you won't get answered in any chicken book!
Cleaning out coops. Their poop gets dusty
Darn it. You had to ruin it didn't you? 😂

Hmmmm....I think that female roosters are called hens? I'll have to look it up...
No, no, no. Female roosters are called chickens. Male roosters are called pullets.

Those are questions you won't get answered in any chicken book!

Darn it. You had to ruin it didn't you? 😂

No, no, no. Female roosters are called chickens. Male roosters are called pullets.
Ah, thanks so much for that explanation! Now I really understand chicken genders. Which ones lay eggs?

Back
Top Bottom