Weird things only poultry people get.

Pics
I accidentally brought a freshly laid egg to school on my coat pocket a few days ago...

Edit: I can't spell
My 10yo daughter did that last week she stuck the 5 early layers eggs in her pocket and went to school her teacher called to make sure they were ok to eat so she gave them to her teacher. Her teacher was so worried about taking our eggs I reassured her we had plenty I gathered 34more eggs that day lol

So yesterday I was at rural king and I had this lady literally ask a million questions about chickens and rabbits then she asked how do you remember all that
People ask how I remember all of my chickens' names.
I ask them: When you were in middle school, did you know all the names of the kids in your homeroom?
They usually say yes.
I tell them that number is usually around thirty and they agree. Then I tell them, "It's just like remembering the kids in your class. I have around thirty chickens, and so it's not that hard, you do it too."

I ask them: When you were in middle school, did you know all the names of the kids in your homeroom?
They usually say yes.
I tell them that number is usually around thirty and they agree. Then I tell them, "It's just like remembering the kids in your class. I have around thirty chickens, and so it's not that hard, you do it too."
I get the same thing I usually say there is only 94

They usually say yes.
If you can count, it is easy to remember my chickens' names. I use numbered wing bands 1-300.
I've never named a chicken.
Naming would be a problem, they're all black.

Back
Top Bottom