Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Poor kid 3!!!!!

He failed his driver's test! The lady only let him parallel park ONCE. He did not hit the cones, was just too far away from the curb... and that was it, test over.

She let him "practice " parallel parking after she said he had failed, and of course he did great the second time.

:eek:

And getting a driver's test in this town is usually a 2month wait. Luckily we can test next week (which I am HUGELY grateful for), because there was a cancelation.

Poor kid 3!!!!!

He failed his driver's test! The lady only let him parallel park ONCE. He did not hit the cones, was just too far away from the curb... and that was it, test over.

She let him "practice " parallel parking after she said he had failed, and of course he did great the second time.

And getting a driver's test in this town is usually a 2month wait. Luckily we can test next week (which I am HUGELY grateful for), because there was a cancelation.

:hugs That kid needs cookies!

I have very little doubt. I was angry somewhat yesterday... Now I am in pain and dealing with it. I apologize to you for getting sharp with you.

deb

I hesitated to comment out of respect for penny , but I knew what her feelings would be as proven by her quoted post. This is the Pond, we are the Pond, you are the Pond - sort of like a family. :hugs

You where not sharp at all but in wit no need to apologize

penny you are a champion. :hugs

Poor kid 3!!!!!

I remember my first driving test .Drove out of the parking lot around the big triangle ,back in the parking lot and done .Five minutes tops .When I added motorcycle to my liense. They watched me ride out of the truck out on the road and back in the parking lot and done .The examiner was amazed I didn't miss a single question on the written test .The new CDL test was a bit harder . I flunked the driving test .Well really the preinspection test. But because the examiner was gay ,and thought I was hot he passed me anyway . :confused: But hey I'll take a win anyway I can get it :lauThat was several years ago .Kid three would do a lot better, if the examiner stood out side the car and watched.I don't know anyone that has had to parallel park around here .So just exactly what is a curb anyhow?:lau

I failed my first drivers test... And they didnt even ask for parallel parking... pulled out in front of someone who had their signal on... The examiner Said Stop Debra, Stop Debra.... I stopped and the driver went on by. A couple of other marks against me... put me at fail.

I had to wait three months to test again. California rules. I was sixteen.

deb

The new CDL test was a bit harder . I flunked the driving test .Well really the preinspection test. But because the examiner was gay ,and thought I was hot he passed me anyway . :confused: But hey I'll take a win anyway I can get it :lauThat was several years ago .

Thank you - that was full out laugh worthy. I failed my first driving test - poor speed control - I drove too slow. On the next test I had 3 inspectors in the car as two were learning the route. In my nervousness I backed on to that 'curb' doing a K turn, but they laughed and still passed me. One month later I lost my license for speeding. :idunno

Since we’re feeling all warm & fuzzy can I just say, nothing says ‘Happy Late Valentine’s Day’ like flowers & Dirt. :love
7671B7BC-640C-47D8-88FC-2B6D7882F503.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom