Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Morning everyone! Hope this April 1 finds all my fellow pond dwellers safe and well.
Well, our re-stock list has reached the point where we need to venture into town. :oops:
Some things we will just have to do without for now since they can only be found in the "other" town that at the moment has an active outbreak mentioned earlier.
:fl for us that we make it home without bringing any bugs along.
At least we have a beautiful day to get out of the house.
Have a great a day as possible friends!!!!

GOOD MORNING SPRING PEEPS .Sunshine and frost ,Good way to start the day.:weeTriplet doelings born yesterdy .I hope they make it .If i didn't have a wisdom tooth hurting like crazy ,I'd singing a tune.Exrays in the morning . I may let them take it out .Dentest is closed seeing emergency cases only .So a root canal will take who knows how long to get.One thing for sure It,s the perfect diet.

:lau:confused:

Showered, shaved and cleanly clothed. We also went out and got 'dinner to go'. Princess just came in, kissed me and said, "Thank you for my date." Watching news now and predictions coming from the White House and Dr Fauci - this may be our last take out food. Numbers that they are projecting are flat out terrifying. Boredom be damned, we're staying home. Now they are inferring that we SHOULD be wearing masks. :barnie
Eh.....

Maybe it is like eggs....

First they were great, then they were going to kill you if you ate one a day, then they were good.... I think they are back to great.

Just focus on what you know is good.... wash your hands, don't touch your face when you go grocery shopping, try to stay 6 feet minimum away from folks... and if you have the resources, wipe down the groceries when you bring them home.

At the local Lowes they had an X marks the spot for people in line. One each for six feet... Once out in the aisle you're on your own.

Went to go get more packing boxes. Son is now into cleaning rooms and boxing up stuff. Yay. So I decided I wanted to get four sprayers two for the house in the desert to aid in the Rat turd cleanup... and two for the house here for sons cleaning. Gal at the register asked another cashier "How many are they allowed?" He said Two she promptly removed two and put them on another cash wrap that was closed. No Sorry mam but you cant have four... No Kiss my ASSbergers. Just threw all my little stuff in the cart without a bag and waited for me to complete the transaction. I grabbed up the little things and clutched them in my hand as I left... all stuff that could fall through the wire. Sheesh.

I asked her "Are there No bags?" and she turned her back to me. She was definitely not a regular Lowes Cashier. Came out of the store mad.

Just please people... Be nice I wasn't being rude or demanding. There was no sign on the sprayers or I would have only taken two. And sTill sent my son in for the other two.... :gig

Tomorrow I head out to meet up with the Handy man to take him to the house so he can do me an estimate. :wee

I bought a Lazar measurer so I can get good measurements for my own drawings. Cant wait to use it.

deb

At the local Lowes they had an X marks the spot for people in line. One each for six feet... Once out in the aisle you're on your own.

Went to go get more packing boxes. Son is now into cleaning rooms and boxing up stuff. Yay. So I decided I wanted to get four sprayers two for the house in the desert to aid in the Rat turd cleanup... and two for the house here for sons cleaning. Gal at the register asked another cashier "How many are they allowed?" He said Two she promptly removed two and put them on another cash wrap that was closed. No Sorry mam but you cant have four... No Kiss my ASSbergers. Just threw all my little stuff in the cart without a bag and waited for me to complete the transaction. I grabbed up the little things and clutched them in my hand as I left... all stuff that could fall through the wire. Sheesh.

I asked her "Are there No bags?" and she turned her back to me. She was definitely not a regular Lowes Cashier. Came out of the store mad.

Just please people... Be nice I wasn't being rude or demanding. There was no sign on the sprayers or I would have only taken two. And sTill sent my son in for the other two.... :gig

Tomorrow I head out to meet up with the Handy man to take him to the house so he can do me an estimate. :wee

I bought a Lazar measurer so I can get good measurements for my own drawings. Cant wait to use it.

deb
You're a lot more even-tempered than I am. That cashier would've been looking for a job the next day, and anything not yet paid for would've been left where it laid as I walked through the front door!

Back
Top Bottom