Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Is it legally to shoot them?
yes it is especially if they are harming livestock. Unless the species is protected. This also includes the neighbors dog who gets into your poultry yard.

Lots of people use the SSS philosophy Shoot Shovel and Shut up.

By the way Badgers and Coyotes work together sometimes. Coyote leaves a carcass and badger comes up from underneath and drags it down.

https://animals.howstuffworks.com/animal-facts/coyotes-badgers-find-food1.htm

deb

Dicided to go to a dermatologist next week .Wife wants me to .Called me and told me to get an appointment. Then sent me a text saying which one to use .After I made the appointment. So I got the wrong one .Dr won't give me more steroid cream .Wants me to put vaseline on my hands ,and ware rubber gloves to bed.I can't find gloves Tried to tell him ones big enough for my hands are impossible to find .They just tare when I try to but them on. Large or extra large don't make a difference.Even leather work gloves that fit good are hard to find .I have stood at glove displays and tried on ever pair that should fit .And leave without gloves.Yep I'm a square peg in a round world :lau
I've yet to find work gloves where the thumbs aren't too long; irritating as all get out, 'specially considering how expensive leather gloves are anymore. :rant

I have a poster of Phil Robertson, of Duck Dynasty, that says "I'm a low-tech man in a high-tech world"

Back
Top Bottom