Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Happy Birthday, Natalie!
natalie-3.gif

chocolate and caramel.jpeg

milk_3.jpg

:frow eyes messed up to read much. :idunnoallergy or infetion.Ground dries ot quick.C0ould be dust or grass or popol chemicals. With covid running wild getting to the dr.takes a lot of planning.Kittens are drinking out of a bowl ,not so labor intensive now .We have had rain a lot.I haven't cut all the hay .The fields I cut will be ready to cut again soon.Heat index is supposed to be triple digits today ,and last until sunday. :th Not so bad in the shade .That is if 90 degrees at 70% humidity is cool:idunnoThe no touch rules are in effect .If it's dark colored and in the sun don,t touch it brare handed.:barnieChickens are emptying three gallon waters daily. So life is about the same .One thing sure if I end up carrying a pitchfork I should be used to the heat :)

:he So I come home from the club, and there on the counter are freshly baked almond croissants. I will stand firm against all odds. Does she like to see me in pain?
Clearly she does.

Maybe you are cute when you are in anguish.

Ya never know with women folk. :idunno

Good Morning, Pond!
Well, for the first time since mid-March, we are a household of 2. DS3 and family moves into their new home over the weekend. The other two sons and their families were here over the weekend to help move, and to celebrate step-dad’s 80th birthday. It was the first time all 5 grandkids were in the same place at the same time. Oldest DS and family were able to stay until this morning. Now my house is quiet, and I need to figure out what to do with myself.
Sleep

:frow eyes messed up to read much. :idunnoallergy or infetion.Ground dries ot quick.C0ould be dust or grass or popol chemicals. With covid running wild getting to the dr.takes a lot of planning.Kittens are drinking out of a bowl ,not so labor intensive now .We have had rain a lot.I haven't cut all the hay .The fields I cut will be ready to cut again soon.Heat index is supposed to be triple digits today ,and last until sunday. :th Not so bad in the shade .That is if 90 degrees at 70% humidity is cool:idunnoThe no touch rules are in effect .If it's dark colored and in the sun don,t touch it brare handed.:barnieChickens are emptying three gallon waters daily. So life is about the same .One thing sure if I end up carrying a pitchfork I should be used to the heat :)
Just don't trip on that there pitch fork.

;)

Nice to see you pop in

Back
Top Bottom