Well... I guess this is goodbye. [long rant]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a mother of five now young adults and their entire life, I've loved them and told them:
"Close your mouth and move your muscles" if you sincerely want to keep certain chickens and you are partners in the chicken business of loving and keeping a flock or more, then go get housing and chooks, put them where you can happily provide and spend endless hours of happiness with them, NOW. There is no time to waste and this is no time to sit back and feel sorry or depressed or you will lose out and it will be due to you doing nothing but talk...walk the walk and then talk the talk, positively, happily, doing no harm. With love and strength!

Quote:
lol normal is soooo relative that its a broken term when used so broad. There is nothing wrong with you. The only thing wrong with you being gay is some peoples judgements and prejudices. I don't know your family but they may be thinking they are looking out for you as relates to their religous beliefs. It is very likely that it is love which motivates them. Sometimes people do wrong by trying to do right.

I pray they understand that all things in creation are sacred, and that you as a child of creation, are sacred. In the Aramaic language which Jesus taught in, the word sin was an archery term used to describe missing the mark. If you act against your nature then you are missing your mark in life. I think the only 'sin' of you being gay would be if you did not follow your heart and live your nature as created. If you are certain you are following your heart, then it would be wrong not to live by it. I hope they can grow to understand that. And I hope you can find peace with it.

I've got a woman gay cousin that we love her to death.....its a first in our family that she decided to take that path and we accepted her after we got over the shock and being more understanding why she chose that path. To top it off, she had wonderful partners and we could chat and get along with them without feeling "icky" toward them.

No matter what, you need to go and get your other half of the chickens and bring them home. Do the best you can finding some dog fencings and go from there. Good suggestions from our friends here! Your chooks needs you!
big_smile.png

Thanks guys. I might be able to keep them at my 4h leaders house, she lives like 4 doors down from my 'friend' lol so that's nice. But I was looking on craigslist and theres nothing good and cheap near by right now. The raccoons here are particularly huge and smart, and unless you have something equivalent to superman, your chooks are toast.

But my parents seem to be trying to suck up to me lately, maybe because although they hate what I am they don't want me to hate them and I'm pretty close to that at this point after they temporarily kicked me out of my house, so maybe if I bat my eyes and ask them to buy the coop off of Alyssa for me they will... That'd be a nice present. It's a fabulous coop, I really want it...

Quote:
Sorry, but that made me laugh!
gig.gif

On behalf of heterosexuals everywhere I would like to personally apologize for your parents cluelessness.

Quote:
Sorry, but that made me laugh!
gig.gif

On behalf of heterosexuals everywhere I would like to personally apologize for your parents cluelessness.

HAHAHAHA! Apology accepted!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Well, think on it this way... maybe you'll break your parents of this notion of normalcy. Maybe you are their savior from close mindedness! Don't think like they want to save you or something, just think of it as you are there to save them... and you have your work cut out for you! LOL
lol.png

No worries, those chicks were meant to be yours and you will find a way to keep them by ya because you need them. Things have a way of just working out for the best.

(Wow I'm sappy and over positive today
wink.png
)

Quote:
Don't worry, that's exactly what I need, with every nice comment I've gotten I've felt a bit better. You guys are the best. *hugs*

So I found a therapist that I'm actually ok with going to, mainly because I found her and not my parents. But hey since they said they'll pay for it, might as well get someone to talk to, right? Oh and here's the icing on the cake... Her name is Lois Lane. That's supermans gfs name, for all you non dorks out there
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom