Well this is freaky.

Disturbing, to say the least. Of course, Alex Jones is convinced that it's HAARP or something similarly insane.

Still, the mass death all at the same time is... uncanny.

Quote:
ep.gif
WOW! That happened to your neighbor too!
th.gif

That is weird, and it's more than one blackbird species, too. Weren't there tornadoes in the area the last few days?

Also, they tried to blame fireworks. I've had birds nest right near fireworks and hatch chicks while fireworks were going on and they were all fine. So, I don't think it was stress from fireworks. Plus, they said there was physical trauma to the birds. Poisoning was ruled out as there was nothing in most of the birds' stomachs.

With the fish, its just one species, so most likely its a system crash due to over breeding.

Last edited:
The birds appear to have had internal damage from blunt trauma, says the latest report.
They figure a storm swept them up high and tossed them around before they started to drop. Storms can toss little critters pretty high up and it takes a while to fall so it's not too far fetched for them to drop after the storm is gone.

I just got done watching the Little Rock news. The meteorologists say that weather was not involved. It was blunt force trauma. The officials say, the fireworks must have scared them & they couldn't see at night, so they ran into each other, thus resulting in death.

YEAH, RIGHT!
th.gif

I sense the hand of mr.birdaholic. aka Sir birdaholic, birdaholic in this situation. He scored high on the zombie thread.
duc.gif
:eek:

Back
Top Bottom