Welp, the HOA was notified

Oh for sure, I'll be looking harder to change HOA stuff--I don't think the bylaws have been updated in 30 years. A lot changes in the world in 30 years.

And eh, tacky yard art is definitely not anywhere near nuisance level for the others on my cul-de-sac. We all know one another and we really don't care what others do with their own property. Honestly I think most of them would find tacky chicken yard art funny, especially once they know why I've got it. :)

Oh for sure, I'll be looking harder to change HOA stuff--I don't think the bylaws have been updated in 30 years. A lot changes in the world in 30 years.

And eh, tacky yard art is definitely not anywhere near nuisance level for the others on my cul-de-sac. We all know one another and we really don't care what others do with their own property. Honestly I think most of them would find tacky chicken yard art funny, especially once they know why I've got it. :)
You say that buuuuuuuut.....someone did turn you in for chickens... So...

Next
I don’t understand why it matters that you owned these animals for 5 years? You weren’t supposed to have them in the first place. I am not even able to fathom reading posts like yours because you have some sense of entitlement to own animals that are either against the rules, or the law. Did you not know the rules of your HOA before getting your chickens? If you did know, then why did you even get them? My tip is that you move somewhere not governed by HOA, or some kind of other laws that might hinder you from owning chickens. Otherwise, you have no standing to own these animals.
:confused: Breaking the rules in a HOA isn't a "crime" . Agreements are broken everyday.

So glad to hear your chickens have a place to go ❤️ because THAT is the real priority & if I had been in this scenario, it would've had me worried sick, literally. I love my flock so much, can't imagine my life without them. So wonderful to hear this good news...wow, I'm glad I read it this morning cuz it set the tone for the day...despite waking up with a migraine my mood is now Fantastic! I don't even know you or your chickens, but I am smiling ear to ear with relief 😊. God Bless you & your flock. ❤️

PS) Some find many various wind chimes very annoying 😆 or the "voodoo art" of many different color bottles hanging on the branches of a dead tree. I've seen HUGE gorgeous Rooster metal sculptures, even saw Tractor Supply has one.

I kinda think it would be hilarious to go with a morbid tone of decor...Get a bunch of buzzards & gargoyles statues & other witches "voodoo art" 😆 🤣 😂 Combined with all the bird theme yard art...Yeah baby, watch out, the crazy bird lady has finally flipped & might put a spell on ya! 🤪 😜

Last edited:
Next

:confused: Breaking the rules in a HOA isn't a "crime" . Agreements are broken everyday.
Yup, I recall living in a neighborhood with a postage stamp lot under 1/4 acre, & I had 3 Pigeon Lofts. No one complained but I was member of American Racing Pigeon Union as well as a local Pigeon Club so I was ready for a fight if they started one. I also recall as I walked my dogs, the numerous "against HOA code" violations I saw in practically every other yard...boats & trailers sitting on side of house or in driveways, (I put in a gravel driveway & parked mine behind the house hidden by stockade fence, no one even knew I had a motor home or 3 Pigeon lofts), trash cans, their lids & trash itself blowing all over with each storm, sidewalks all messed up & not repaired (trip hazard), & probably other infractions I never noticed. I do not miss living in a place where someone can dictate to me, what color I paint my home or what I can or can't do.

So glad to hear your chickens have a place to go ❤️ because THAT is the real priority & if I had been in this scenario, it would've had me worried sick, literally. I love my flock so much, can't imagine my life without them. So wonderful to hear this good news...wow, I'm glad I read it this morning cuz it set the tone for the day...despite waking up with a migraine my mood is now Fantastic! I don't even know you or your chickens, but I am smiling ear to ear with relief 😊. God Bless you & your flock. ❤️

PS) Some find many various wind chimes very annoying 😆 or the "voodoo art" of many different color bottles hanging on the branches of a dead tree. I've seen HUGE gorgeous Rooster metal sculptures, even saw Tractor Supply has one.

I kinda think it would be hilarious to go with a morbid tone of decor...Get a bunch of buzzards & gargoyles statues & other witches "voodoo art" 😆 🤣 😂 Combined with all the bird theme yard art...Yeah baby, watch out, the crazy bird lady has finally flipped & might put a spell on ya! 🤪 😜
They might just think they are decorating for Halloween though and when the decor isn't put away just being lazy:rolleyes:

My feelings about some of the busy body type HOA people 😆 & the advice someone should give them

Have Some Fun On A Sunday.png Today S Advice Don T Be A Peckerhead Chicken Funny Shirt.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom