what a rude jerk..

Quote:
Not just rude, but seriously, that was hateful AND ugly!

Oh and I would "un friend" him and let it go. Since he IS your husband's boss. Maybe he's looking for a reason to get your DH riled and terminated. You never know what people are thinking these days. Sometimes letting sleeping dogs lie is the best.........

Last edited:
as soon as you give hubby the raise he deserves I will

I already belong to a gym when are you going to join AA

I do go to the gym in fact I saw your wife there with her eerrrr brother *cough cough*

I just lost 150 lbs of ugly fat by deleting you from my friends list

What would you look like after carrying 5 children

I might be fat but you are ugly and I can diet

Quote:
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

thanks everyone and thanks to the byc-ers on my facebook for their sweet comments.
smile.png
smile.png

I would tell him "sure I'll join a gym if I can use you as the punching bag" What a loser. Sounds like someone who makes people feel bad about themselves just so they can feel better. .
hugs.gif

Well it was rude, but so is making the same type comments about him on another forum where he has no option to defend himself. Don't be like him because you are hurt. Seriously, you are a mother of 6 children....I say you are beautiful. A mother is the most beautiful woman in most people's lives, and you get to be "her" times 6!!!! How sweet is that?!?! So, why are you self conscious again??? Be proud of who you are
wink.png
Let his issues be his issues hun. I hope he "gets it" that he is being ugly, and changes. Meanwhile, you have a great day anyway!!

ETA: OOPS my bad, make that SEVEN TIMES the most beautiful woman in someones life....CONGRATS!

Last edited:
Reply sweetly like this: "I'm sorry, I have too much to do with my family and no time to waste at the gym. I also dislike being hit upon by the fat, sweaty pigs there who think they are God's gift to women, I appreciate the invitation though! Enjoy yourself!"
This way, you let him know exactly what you think without being rude to him. If he tried to say anything about you could come right back at him since he brought up you going.

Back
Top Bottom