what a rude jerk..

computers allow some people to forget that there is a real live person with feelings on the other end of their thoughtless and cruel messages.

Your children know who you really are - noone else matters

Does your hubby go to that gym too?
If so, he may have intended it as an invitation to "join the club" If hubby does NOT go to that gym, make sure to let him know about his boss' request. and file a complaint.
It is NOT appropriate IN ANY WAY for a supervisor to invite the wife of a subordinate TO ANYTHING where the husband in not also invited....The "boss" may be flipping burgers real soon.

Either way, this dud sounds like a real slimeball.

Boss-guy IS clearly a knucklehead.
smack.gif

I think you should delete the post & forget it. Any response on your part is going to look whiney & tacky. Do not let this insult get the best of you.
hugs.gif

I would tell him that you would love to, but you have heard that people loose more weight when they have a buddy and since he needs to drop a few, maybe you two could go together, but only if he promises to follow through and to stick to a healthy diet as well.

thanks
smile.png

oh no, i wont be responding...and i know it was meant in a jerkish way because he has a thing about trophy women..hes really something else i guess!

duc.gif

Maybe its just me, but why are you facebook friends with your husbands boss? Did he "friend request" you or did you "friend request" him? If he "friend requested" you....ummmm is your husband ok with that?

If my boyfriends boss wanted to be my "friend" I would be kinda creeped out. If my boss wanted to be "friends" with my boyfriend...I think I would be kinda ticked at my boss.

I guess it would be ok if you guys are friendly away from work, but if not...some things should be seperate.

oh my husband doesnt care..i added him because i wanted to ask him about this donut shop he runs, because i loooove their donuts and i wanted to ask when they were going to bring back their bismarks so i just added him for the heck of it. we see him all the time, because we live in a small town. he is also friends with half the people i know on there because..its a small world here in sapulpa!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom