What annoys you?

Its still giving an animal a good life. If nobody bought the animal. Most likely it would end up in the pound as well. So therefore its saving it.

I disagree.

Buying an animal encourages more animals to be bred (because you'd be keeping them in business; breeding dogs ain't cheap), which will end up in a shelter at some point. Let alone the fact that you aren't "saving" an animal because it was never in danger (to be exact, it was never alive) before the breeder, which you encouraged, decided to breed more dogs.

However, I don't really care when someone buys from a breeder if they really want to. There is a difference between shelter dogs and breeder dogs and if someone wants to pick which one they get they should get the option to decide by themselves.

I disagree.

Buying an animal encourages more animals to be bred (because you'd be keeping them in business; breeding dogs ain't cheap), which will end up in a shelter at some point. Let alone the fact that you aren't "saving" an animal because it was never in danger (to be exact, it was never alive) before the breeder, which you encouraged, decided to breed more dogs.

However, I don't really care when someone buys from a breeder if they really want to. There is a difference between shelter dogs and breeder dogs and if someone wants to pick which one they get they should get the option to decide by themselves.
I agree and disagree with stuff of what you just said.

Back
Top Bottom