what are the Top bantams breeds??

What are the top bantams to get? I have some and want to get 3 more but don't know what to get!
Lemme Hear your personal experience with your favorite bantam breeds! TIA
My favorites are Old English Game bantams, Modern Game bantams, and the crosses they produce. The roosters are so cute with tons of personality, and the hens are very good mothers.

Here is a Moder Game and her babies:

Here is an OEGB and her peachick:

If you've seen any post I recommend bantams in, you'll know it's bantam Cornish all the way.

Bantam polish are growing on me. My girls seem to be as smart as most birds are, my boy, well I seem to get boys that are..... special alot.

I adore my sebrights I used to have too.

Bantam WFB Spanish are fun as well.

If you've seen any post I recommend bantams in, you'll know it's bantam Cornish all the way.

Bantam polish are growing on me. My girls seem to be as smart as most birds are, my boy, well I seem to get boys that are..... special alot.

I adore my sebrights I used to have too.

Bantam WFB Spanish are fun as well.
I didn't even know bantam WFBS were a thing!
😍

pet
yeah my silkie isn't smart
what do you mean by devils?
I love cats but they can be annoying
i might have BB OEGB! but he might just be a mutt who knows
My sebright rooster more than once tried to eat my hand, I find that a problem with alot of bantam breeds that the roosters if good quality appearance wise get a pass even if he has a horrible temperament.

Seramas I have heard are really popular pets, dont own one yet.

IMG_8508.jpg
I have 3 sebright hens and a Japanese bantam roo, Buster (@AgnesGray). Buster is absolute kindness incarnate and is the loveliest little soul imaginable - pic from today. He may want to be a hen, though, as he doesn't crow or mate hens. He does help out a LOT with chores and watching your back. AKA following you around.

My girls are great layers and cute as buttons. They are friendly, can fly well, and one tries to fight my LGD german shepherd (who just ignores her). So they're tough!

Back
Top Bottom