What breed are my peanuts

idunno.gif
, Black chicken I guess. Really though it looks more like a Black Australorp, but can't really tell for sure.

They are soo mean though. If they don't settle down soon, I am going to have to get rid of them. My boys, ages 8, 7, and 5 are scared to death of them since they poke at them. The only one who isn't afraid is my 2 year old daughter. She just fusses at them and loves on them a little harder.
hugs.gif
It's actually kind of funny
lau.gif
but I have had to step in so that she doesn't love on them too hard.
gig.gif
Maybe I should video it and send it to America's Funniest Home Video. The boys running and my daughter loving them.

Last edited:
The chicks appear to have mottled feet, so I don't think they are Australorps. They do look more like Anconas or Javas, to me. Bear in mind, while I do have one Australorp, I don't own Anconas or Javas. I just looked at the chick pictures on Feathersite.

And I absolutely think you should send a video in to AFV. Think of all the chickens you could buy with $10,000!

f50myster, On the home page go to the community forum and click on what subject you would like to discuss. After that, a page full of recent questions should come up and a small box saying post topic should be in the top right hand corner.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom