What breed is my grey pullet?

Quote:
clap.gif
I wish I'd see these thorough answers posted more often.

Quote:
Lol I didn't even see the zoom. That'll teach me for looking in the forums late at night when I'm sleepy. I bet I dreamed about Araucanas dancing through my bedroom too
tongue.png

Now that I can see it closely, it is indeed a pretty little EE. missred871 explained the 'breed' really well. She's right on the money.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Lol I didn't even see the zoom. That'll teach me for looking in the forums late at night when I'm sleepy. I bet I dreamed about Araucanas dancing through my bedroom too
tongue.png

Now that I can see it closely, it is indeed a pretty little EE. missred871 explained the 'breed' really well. She's right on the money.
thumbsup.gif

thanks
roll.png
I tried really hard not to make it complicated er... atleast more complicated than it already is lol

Quote:
tongue.png

thumbsup.gif

thanks
roll.png
I tried really hard not to make it complicated er... atleast more complicated than it already is lol

Thanks for the awesome explanation!! I learn so much here! Now Chicken Boo is no longer the mystery chicken.
smile.png
Can I still sing to her "Chicken Boo whats the matter with you? You dont look like the other chickens do....."

lol.

Quote:
thanks
roll.png

Thanks for the awesome explanation!! I learn so much here! Now Chicken Boo is no longer the mystery chicken.
smile.png
Can I still sing to her "Chicken Boo whats the matter with you? You dont look like the other chickens do....."

lol.

Lol that is CUUUTE! Yeah you sure can, but you can change it when she starts to lay, instead of look you could say lay since her eggs will most likely be colored lol

Back
Top Bottom