What breed is this ?

ruairidh113

In the Brooder
Apr 9, 2019
brussbar.jpg
I saw a large fowl cockerel that was striped horizontally and was red/orange in colour. Just wondering if anyone knew what kind it was ? This isn’t the image of the actual cockerel it was this kind of pattern but really vibrant orange or red in colour all over the body and it was pretty large in size

Last edited:
Looks kinda like a bielefelder
Yes it does but a bielefelder should be crele (barred duckwing)so it would have more of a body pattern.
Rhodebars have a more solid colored body with barring (Rhode island red with barring)

Where did you get the picture? I don't believe that is a bielefelder.
Anyways so you saw a bird you were curious about so you pulled a pic from some where which isn't the bird in question and posted it?
So you're wanting someone to ID a bird from looking at a pic of a totally different bird that you then say you know the breed of and that the bird in question looks different then?
:lau Nice

Last edited:
Where did you get the picture? I don't believe that is a bielefelder.
Anyways so you saw a bird you were curious about so you pulled a pic from some where which isn't the bird in question and posted it?
So you're wanting someone to ID a bird from looking at a pic of a totally different bird that you then say you know the breed of and that the bird in question looks different then?
:lau Nice
Yes

Back
Top Bottom