What breed is this????

Farmin Momma

Songster
7 Years
Feb 18, 2012
Mill Creek, Wa
I was contacted by a animal shelter this week and they brought me two beautiful roosters.

These boys are young I am thinking about 9-10 months old as their spurs are very small.
Sadly they were brought in as surrenders and there is no information about them. None at all.

I LOVE this boy, he is so very pretty.

Then there is this little itty bitty guy, I guess he is an escape artist before he came here today they had to catch him after he was in the street (this is all at the shelter) and then up on the roof of the shelter.

So is there any one who can take a guess as to what these are or are they possibly mutts?

the top is a red pyle old english game bird it could be standerd or bantam
and the bottom looks like a black breasted red cubalaya bantam

hope this helped

x 2 old english are great at free ranging they can be flighty chickens to dont know about the other one though

I have a red pyle bantam roo. He's friendly with us and our barn cats and has no problem around the other chickens (standard and bantam). Every once in awhile he will chase or be chased by one of our other roos, but they usually don't harm each other. Can't help on the egg production as I don't have a hen to match.

Back
Top Bottom