What breeds do I have?

WadeHomestead

In the Brooder
Jul 7, 2023
Can anyone help my ID what breeds my babies are? I’m wondering about the two in front on this photo. I know I have a couple Rouen , a mallard and a magpie. The big boy in the front is light grey and white and the skinny boy is a dark grey with light grey spots. I can get better pictures later today if I need to. Thank you so much!!! ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_3440.png
    IMG_3440.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3438.png
    IMG_3438.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3437.png
    IMG_3437.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Where did you get your ducks from? How old are they?

The light gray is a silver (carries two blue genes). Absolutely gorgeous! I'm not sure about breeds, but probably Swedish with those colours.
They are around 12 weeks. I actually got them from tractor supply! I was thinking he may be a silver Swedish, but his chest looks a little different than the pictures I’ve seen. I think the darker one may be a blue runner, but he doesn’t always stand up tall. They are so sweet! 😍

I think I see a blue swedish , Rouen or mallard, Anacona? perhaps a Khaki Campbell or is that a Cayuga hmmmmmmmmmmmm
He may be a blue Swedish! I’m not sure. Sometimes he stands up like a runner. I think I know what the others in the back are. For sure a couple Rouen and a mallard. I thought the white one was a magpie, but maybe he is Ancona. Now I am questioning it. 😂

He may be a blue Swedish! I’m not sure. Sometimes he stands up like a runner. I think I know what the others in the back are. For sure a couple Rouen and a mallard. I thought the white one was a magpie, but maybe he is Ancona. Now I am questioning it. 😂
The black and white is a Magpie, yes. And don't worry about the markings, hatchery birds are often not up to spec. I'm sure that doesn't mean you love them any less. :)

Back
Top Bottom