What did you do in the garden today?

Harvested some more vegetables and arranged my first centerpiece.
28266.jpg

Yall question - my beef master tomato plants as well as cherry tomato plants leaves are all curling...not wilting but rolling up on the edges more and more each day. What is that? I havent seen any sign of bugs or anything since that one army worm I got off over a month ago.. I've got blooms starting to form and just hate to lose future 🍅!
If it’s been hot with no rain sometimes they’ll curl to conserve water. Lots of other reasons though.

I started my battle with the vine borer today. Covering my squash & zukes gave them a nice head start. I noticed some of the bottom leaves turning yellow and wilting. Cut each leaf off right at the plant and found a few borer worms in most of the plants. 🤢 Sliced them right down the middle. Checked the thickest part of the stem by cutting them open & found a few more. I DESPISE svb. I hope I got them all and I’ll have more squash this year.
As I was finishing it started to rain AGAIN. We had 3 days of no rain and I have a few tomatoes with their first bit of blush. Amazing what a little sun will do. I hope this rain doesn’t last, I am DYING for a fresh tomato & was hoping by the weekend I’d have at least one red one...

Last edited:
Good morning gardeners. I hope you’re all well! I took a couple snaps of the xeriscape garden, everything has grown! I have two Arabian lilacs to plant after work today also.
Good to hear from you again, and your garden looks beautiful! I see the ducks hanging about in the background.

Did the watering this morning and I'll go out later and cut back some of the flowers that're in the beds. The yarrow and cosmos are going nuts, I need some flowers but some of them are moving in and putting their feet up on the coffee table.

Back
Top Bottom