What Did You Get For Valentine's Day?

A dozen roses and a wake-up kiss!!!!! That was most special since I'm not a huge fan of flowers DH has never gotten me any so I wasn't expecting them! I was very happy about them!!!

Plus some Ghiradelli dark chocolate (however that is spelled, lol)

and we went out to eat tonight (after the rush died down) - it was WONDERFUL homestyle cookin, reminded me of my grandma's cookin!
It was a great V-day!!
love.gif
love.gif

(the funny thing was that I had to give him the cash yesteday to buy stuff, lol! That's what I get for controlling the money!)

I don't remember getting anything last year. But I was unemployed then so the family budget was pretty tight.
For our second V-day I think we were having a fight
sad.png

For our first married V-day I got lingerie and a teddy bear. I think that was the best coz we were still ooooy goooy in love (newlyweds, lol)

We got eachother a new bed matress.
Our old one was a hand me down from his old college roomate... so it was old to the roommate and DH had it for 6 years plus the 2 we've been married. Needless to say we use to sleep in a taco
roll.png

Oh and DH said he wants to build me a HUGE coop like the green one on the BYC coop page... the one with the cement slab foundation and 3 or 4 runs!!!! If it happens I will be one spoiled wifey

I ended up with the flu over the weekend so we will postpone Valentine's Day. I got a card and am getting 3 new chicks. I choose the chicks over a Red Lobster dinner (I have arrived).
smile.png

nothing... we decided not to get each other anything this year... weare trying to pay off severalbills. so far I have paid off two bills and I will have another one paid off this week

he got me an incubator and a t-shirts saying " i love chicks" with a chick on it:lol:

i got him a pair of rubber work boots and heart shaped reeses.

we ot the kids candy and coloring books.

Back
Top Bottom