What did your chickens do today?

1. The chickens received nice juicy mango pits today and lost their tiny minds. 2. I received my first injury-by-chicken today. These facts are 100% related.

1. The chickens received nice juicy mango pits today and lost their tiny minds. 2. I received my first injury-by-chicken today. These facts are 100% related.
Does laughing when I read this make me a bad person? I had a similar story about a week ago except it involved peanuts and berries and a very excited rooster.

One of my young chickens started laying she lays blue eggs but the egg got knocked down and it broke but it is okay hopefully she will listen to me. I told her to lay closer to the boxes!
wink.png

Lol man chickens know what's good! I Put a row of blueberry bushes in half barrels. One chicken climbs the chain link (yes! Flapped wings and ran up the side lol) and one fat hen dug underneath! Between the two they wiped out all 4 bushes of berries in a morning...1 morning! Months of growing & waiting and tending and PROTECTING for 2 hens to gorge in about an hour. They pooped purple for 2 days! I think just to remind me lol
too funny!

My sundress has little beaded shells hanging from the hem. Upon entering the chicken yard my hens surrounded me and began pulling them off! It was funny but my pretty dress lost it's bling.

With it being so warm here in PA, yesterday I went and got some frozen berries and some yogurt & whipped up my girls a smoothie lol It was demolished SO fast!!

Later today i'll take out the thin block of now Ice I put berries in this morning and that will be their afternoon cool off treat!

Back
Top Bottom