What do pregnant women like to here?

roll.png
Pregnant women, especially those pregnant over hot summers are often BROILING ALL THE TIME!!! Wearing less clothes has beans to do with your "compliments", big guy!!
pop.gif
(ed: whoa!! THINK I got censored for the first time EVER!! ~:O DID I?!? Not saying it wasn't appropriate. I got 'annoyed'.)

Last edited:
Quote:
Yeah...real nice. There is nothing more on my mind when I'm toting around 30 lbs of baby in 100 degrees weather then looking sexy to neanderthals.

What a jerky thing to say!

Quote:
Most people dress for their own happiness not for yours.,,, pregnant or not There are many people with ugly hair, ugly skin, ugly bodies. We can not make them hide themselves because you don't like the way they look. God made them the same as he made you. Some may think you're a horrible troll who should be hidden from view regardless of how you think you look. You still have the right to exist and do not have to hide yourself from them regardless of their opinion of you.
Close your eyes, look somewhere else or leave their presence if they bother you so much. But no one has to change anything about themselves for you. You and your opinion are no more important than them or theirs so like it or not you've got to live together. And you can't tell other people how they have to look or what they should wear. Furthermore, everyone does not have to be beautiful. God made ugly and fat people too and no one has to dress to make you happy. Everyone dresses and lives however they see fit.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say something everyday, but just ask her how she is feeling...my SIL is just 3 months preggo and thats what I do..she seems happy. I don't want to bug her, just just ket her know that I care.

^^^

See that's why you don't say anything, even if it's true or not true.

You cant pull the "hot" or "broiling" thing with me. I'm always hot. But I don't go out in public with tank tops on. Shorts on occasion but thats it. Wear any kind of clothing you want at home. That's perfectly fine with me. But you should dress modestly when out in public. No matter what your age, shape or condition.

You're right. Some people like you should keep their mouth's shut because they don't have enough common sense to not put their foot in their mouth.

Whatever you do, treat her like you always have. Being pregnant can be an interesting experience, but she's still the same person you've always known. I'm pregnant with my 4th right now and there's nothing that bugs me more than people that treat me differently because of it. But of course it's perfectly fine to ask how she is, and if you're really good friends you could ask about how the pregnancy is going.
smile.png
Hope that helps.

Quote:
Wow...you sound like a gem.
roll.png

All pregnant women are beautiful simply because they are carrying the most beautiful gift.

People telling me I was beautiful during pregnancy certainly did not encourage me to wear less clothing.
lau.gif

Corey ~ just take an interest in things, if she chooses to share it with you. Pregnancy is such a cool and unusual experience and it's hard to really explain it, but it is truly such a blessing to be able to carry such a miracle. It just is.
smile.png
And maybe when she's tired, if you can swing it, give her a gift certificate for a pedicure or a maternal massage.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom