What do you feed your dog?

Well Bubbles has quite the face! I assumed she was an Am Bull from her squishy looking face, but thought I would ask anyway. Hooligan was beautiful, and I am sorry for your loss. I lost my APBT Kane to cancer as well - and way too young.

The tripe my friend sells is frozen raw green tripe. I have fed the canned stuff from Solid Gold to my kiddos, but only once. Am seriously thinking about getting some of the fresh stuff someday.

Quote:
Stomach and Intestines! Mmmm...
lol.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripe

Quote:
BUT, it's important to point out (I think) that when you feed this, you want GREEN tripe, and not the nasty looking white kind you can get at Wal-Mart (although the white can be beneficial as well if you are feeding raw, I guess) But the white is bleached, this taking out the nutrients which is the whole point. Basically it's the digested grass etc from a cow's 3rd or 4th stomach (I haven't read in so long i forget how many they have) But it stinks, and dogs (who remember love to roll in poo) LOVE it. It's really great stuff...but you might wanna feed them outside
smile.png
If I had a source of the fresh stuff here I would ABSOLUTELY buy it. But, I'd have to get it shipped in which gets pricey.

I don't have a dog... but will hopefully get this little guy soon

I've heard Canidae is good to feed. www.dogfoodanalysis.com is supposed to be a pretty good site for finding a good dog food according the pet forum on craigslist (I look at pictures of people's dogs when I'm bored at work).

Can't resist this subject.

I have fed all raw, natural for 9 years to all more dogs even raised quite a few litters of pups on it.........

I SWEAR by it!!!!!!!!!

Carole
1 JRT cross, 1 Newfoundland, 1 GSD, 1 Pem Welsh Corgi

Quote:
What a doll!!! Yep, Canidae IMO is great stuff. Many of the dane show breeders I know feed it. If I ever switch again that'll be what I go to.

Back
Top Bottom