What do you gather eggs in?! Pics?

Tell me if this isn't the cutest thing you've ever seen!

I keep it hanging outside the coop for scrub brushes and such.

Oh, perfect idea ... using it for scrub brushes down by the coop! I am afraid of a wire basket because of my eggs klinking together when I in a hurry or am careless. But hanging a cute basket like yours on the outside of the coop and putting my scrub brush and scraper in is a great idea! Currently mine are just sitting on a stump.

I think I see a pumpkin pie in your future!
lau.gif

Last edited:
I agree. Thats allot for first timers... xD I started with 8.... then 9 then 12.... then 20... then 25... then coyotes + foxes + hawk attacked us and left us at 13 laying hens...

yeah the flock that i was helping my grams raise was 35+ chickens strong with 40 or so bantam\game mixes that didn't sleep in pens and got taken out by the dozen over a period of 2 weeks until she was down to one lone rooster its why I'm not more worried about getting so many birds i saw my grams mistakes and i learned from them.
idunno.gif

Oh, perfect idea ... using it for scrub brushes down by the coop! I am afraid of a wire basket because of my eggs klinking together when I in a hurry or am careless. But hanging a cute basket like yours on the outside of the coop and putting my scrub brush and scraper in is a great idea! Currently mine are just sitting on a stump.

I think I see a pumpkin pie in your future!
lau.gif

i sees the pumpkin can!!!
clap.gif

Oh you people! Now you know way too much about my life! Yes, I was planning on baking a pumpkin pie today, as I adore pumpkin pie and make them often. But I came up an hour short today and didn't get it done.

Back
Top Bottom