What do you have planted in your garden so far ? What zone ?

Chicken Woman

Incredible Egg
11 Years
Oct 16, 2008
Montana
17209_tools.gif
I have peas,cauli,broc,spinach,lettuce,bok choy plants that I started inside.
Seeds in but not up are carrots,bush beans,radish,corn salad.

Will put in my cucumbers,tomato's today. (started in basement under lights).
17209_tools.gif

Apple trees blooming, rasberries leafing out ,gooseberries are too.

Got 9 tomato plants (different heirlooms) in with walls of water to protect just in case. Lemon cuck,burpless cucks,long asian cucks. I still have to put hot caps over some things at night but the cool weather stuff is going great !

Zone 4-5

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I have lettace, onions, basil, thyme, spinach so far...still a little early I think to put my tomatos out...they are calling for light snow on Tuesday night!
Zone 3

I'm in zone 5, I'm in the process of getting in Tomatoes, Green and banana peppers, cabbage (homemade sourkraut), green beans, sugar snap peas, spinach, kolorahbi... I think that's it!

Oh I
love.gif
Kohlrabi!!! That's something you don't find everywhere!! We just got our fencing up around the garden yesterday, and tiller is coming home tonight to till the garden and then I'll get to planting!! Is it too late to start plants from seeds or do I need to get some started plants at the store?? Tomatoes especially?

Hmm... Chickweed, Devil's Club, Cottonwood, some kind of painful grass.. not sure..
I don't know what zone I'm in, it just got to the point where it's not dropping below freezing very often anymore. I'm in Wasilla, Alaska.

I have in the greenhouse right now: celosia, tithonia, petunia, cherry toms & reg toms, coleus, cosmos, tuberose, dahlia, allium, zinnia and daylillies.

In my sunroom indoors: giant pumpkin, watermelon, brussel sprouts, zucchini and swiss chard.

I have to wait 2 more weeks before I can plant the seedlings. I'm in zone 7. I'm letting the chooks scratch around in the veggie patch and do a partial clean up before I go in there and work it.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom