WHAT Is THIS?! Spider/Bug Thing!!!

Quote:
If it kills the fiddlebacks, it can stay. I can't take fiddlebacks. They used to crawl in my bed, in my hair, on my face when I'd be sleeping in OK. I swore I would NEVER have another fiddleback anywhere near me. I can't even stand to look at them on the internet.

I "did" look for a shoe, but I didn't want spider guts on them because then I'd remember the spider and get all freaked out again the next day!

Don't really care what it is, just scoop it up in a dustpan or something similar and throw it outside and forget about it. No guts that way!!!!!

You might even wish it a "good luck avoiding the chickens" as you throw it out
lol.png
that's what I do!
lol.png

I thought 'cave cricket' when I saw it.

If it is, you can put it in a jar with a chunk of raw potato and keep it for a pet.
Been there, done that, for the kids....

Last edited:
No, there's not "bumped" up legs in the back, just long spidery spindly ones. Creepy....But I agree, the back end reminds me of a cricket while the front end reminds me of a spider?

A) I'm going with cave cricket, aka "spider cricket." Look up spider cricket on the googles.

B) You DO realize that "fiddleback" spiders are BROWN RECLUSE spiders, right? The kind whose venom eats gigantic gaping holes in human flesh?!? If you have an infestation of "fiddleback" spiders...and you're in an apartment...it's seriously time to call the landlord and demand a visit from a pest control company.

Yah, fiddleback = brown recluse. We call them fiddlebacks because of the fiddle-looking markings on their backs. Since posting this, I've found 3 fiddlebacks running across the floor. The landlord WILL be called today.

Quote:
Oh yuck, I can't stand those... That's the one spider we have here I'm actually scared of. I can't imagine having them crawling all over the place, I think I'd have a heart attack.

Back
Top Bottom