What is your stress reliever?

cjsgrlsx3

Chirping
8 Years
Aug 20, 2011
So I was reading through the threads and wondered what everyone does to relieve their stress?

I'll naturally go first.........I got bored one day and started looking at movies on youtube. Then one struck my interest. These people were driving to the airport with some awesome music playing and throwing themselves out of a plane! It was just what I needed! That was 5 1/2 years ago! Still going strong.....and the best stress reliever ever!

So what do you do?

Yes! I sometimes sit out back with my camera and just watch the hens run in the horse pasture!

Were the planes in the air or still on the tarmac?
tongue.png

I've always wanted to sky dive but I fear that I would be terribly let down to be...let down. I'd want to just keep on flyin'! Expensive stress reliever ya got there!

I read. I read many different things.....books, mags, on the computer, newspaper...you name it, I absorb the written word. I love to read when I eat my lunch while at work, breakfast and supper at home, etc. I even read while on the commode!
big_smile.png
I like a wide range of genre~ except romances....haven't read romances since the 7th grade. Didn't take me long to realize that there ain't no such thing as romance and happy endings when it comes to menfolk!
wink.png

I don't have a stress reliever which is why I have to take valerian and passion flower pretty often. I am considering wasting a bit of money on a guitar. I just don't know that the kids will ever give me time to have a stress reliever.

Sitting outside in old, worn clothes under the tree in the chicken yard with my legs resting on another chair as I watch all of the animals run around and fly and play as I toss treats to them.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom