what would I get if I bred lav silkie to BO hen?

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
Well I ask because my lav silkie has been free ranging with my Bo hens and well he "likes" them-anyone have any photos or know what this would look like??? how do you get a lavender Orpington? I know duhh for the experts but Hmmm..for me:)

Last edited:
Quote:
what??? you just made up the weirdest combo to tease me right? ...lol

Last edited:
pop.gif
DO IT!!

I dont mean to sound dumb but how do they get the coloration of a lavender orpington??? I dont know what I was thinking -I should reword my original question.. SO I really would get a little bird??? ok then Im not going to incubate those buggers!

Quote:
I just packed the bator away 2 weeks ago for the season--I will pull it back out in February..unless I have black female silkies! I have a few months to wait and see if they are boys/girls....I bated 6 batches this year--little chicked out:) I am itching again though...

Quote:
I just packed the bator away 2 weeks ago for the season--I will pull it back out in February..unless I have black female silkies! I have a few months to wait and see if they are boys/girls....I bated 6 batches this year--little chicked out:) I am itching again though...

Needs.... Calamine Lotion
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom