What's wrong with their feathers?

Can someone post a picture of one of the original adult birds? I saw the earlier photos, but what do they look like now?

Quote:
Go to page 71, for some recent pictures of Ozzie (original rooster) and Harriet (original hen) and several of the others.

Just read 90 pages... and was pleasantly surprised it hadn't become 93 by the time I got to the end!

Julie, you are favored by fate! I've enjoyed learning about the genetics and watching the process of birthing a new breed.

I had just a couple of questions dealing with keeping your line pure. Will you be selling off the non-silkied third generation to help pay for the room and board of the keepers? Also if you end up with SAMs that don't meet the other (non-silkied) Am guidelines would you be willing to part with them as pet quality (rather than cull)? I'm not looking to buy ATM, but I'm sure there are others out there who are better situated than I am. As long as the buyer knows what they are getting into.
lol.png

I'm really interested in these, mainly because I'm interested in making my own blue breed. Maybe once I start up I'll have to try these out as well.

I'm really interested in more results.

Last edited:
hit.gif
hit.gif
Not an egg hatched out of the Silkied group
hit.gif
hit.gif

So I think I am done trying to hatch - I just feel so bad that I am killing these chicks. So if someone should have a roo to ship - sometime in the future (or fall
big_smile.png
), I very much would be interested.

Back
Top Bottom