What's your fav coloured birds?

I'm not that picky on colors, I just can't stand pure white birds that much.
I have to say I don't like our white girl that much. She's got a fantastic personality, but she is always filthy grubby, covered in mud or getting pooped on by the local wood pigeons (which deposit very liquid, purple poop from the berries they've been eating). 🤣

I do like the Wheaten, & Blue Wheaten.

Mostly Wheaten based birds.

Here's my Malays.
20210801_161241.jpg
20210801_161536.jpg
20210801_161539.jpg
20210801_161556.jpg
20210801_161608.jpg
20210716_144924.jpg

I have to say I don't like our white girl that much. She's got a fantastic personality, but she is always filthy grubby, covered in mud or getting pooped on by the local wood pigeons (which deposit very liquid, purple poop from the berries they've been eating). 🤣
That's the reason I don't like Pure White chickens. They get dirty, & look dirty for awhile.

I have pure white birds, your malays please tell me about them as iv been interested in them and shamos and Australian pit game birds (sorta similar). They any good? I made a thread about them but no one replied.
Malays have been great so far. I've had them since I hatched them. They're 17 weeks old, turning 18 weeks next Friday.

I got them so I can help conserve them as they're critically Endangered. Also as extra flock protection, since they're good hawk Fighters.

They don't eat as much as other people have said, I only experienced their gluttonous appetite when they were little peeps in the brooder. Now they eat as much as regular chickens.

Natural purple dye! Well that must be beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom