What's your kids names?

Quote:
Wow, I have friends that both have the middle name Lee. Randy Lee (husband) & Jody Lee (wife)

Their kids are - Adrienne Lee, Graham Lee & Madeline Lee

it was such a coincidence to both have the same middle name we have made it a family tradition, your friends must have felt the same way

Mine are Raymond, Richard and Ryan.
My oldest boy Raymond has three named, Madeline, Mason and Mallory.
smile.png

I have cousins a brother and sister.

And the boy is named Varian and the girl Alithia.
Something to do with star wars of star trek , I forget they are both grown now.

I have Camron D D after my grandfather

Bobbijo after her dad (Bob) and my step dad (Joe)also I am from Texas she was born in Idaho I wanted her to have some Texas roots

Joshua Boone Not after any one call him Boone just like the name He hates to be called Joshua When ask would he change the Boone part he said "He** no" who else has this name

Caleb Wade Wade was his Grandmother miaden name

Oh I am so excited to see the nme Elizabeth being used more and more now a days . MAYBE they will actually name a Hurricane after ME . WOW , HURRICANE ELIZABETH ........... Better run as fast as you can if that happens .... LOL

Children ALL grown and have children of their own ....

Sharon Gayle

Daniel Joseph

Lisa Marie

Larry Jr. step son

Last edited:
i have a andrew jacob, kryslyn jo, cora christensen(hubby family name), and a emma rose (i don't like her name but i got rushed because she was going to the nicu the day she was born and my mom said if she died she should die with a name) i don't know what the next will be. hubby wants daniel for a boy. we'll see though. i figure it will be another girl since i want a boy.

Back
Top Bottom