Wheaten and Blue wheaten Marans Discussion Thread

Quote:
Found ya:p

yuckyuck.gif

Tag your it Randy!
lol.png

Quote:
Warm weather in MO? Here NM, @7000 ft, we are getting slammed with snow in what is supposed to be a La Nina year .... and it's cooold.

Merry Christmas everyone

Quote:
Warm weather in MO? Here NM, @7000 ft, we are getting slammed with snow in what is supposed to be a La Nina year .... and it's cooold.

Merry Christmas everyone

Yup, been in the 40s and 50s in the daytime here for a long time, and for the next week too! Gets down to the 30s and some 20s so far, a few nights to 16*. I saw the snow you guys got, not nice, unless you ski. I used to live in Albuquerque, so I know how cold it can get in the desert. Are you up near Flagstaff?? I bet it's pretty, but not so nice for chicken tending for sure! So far, I've only had to break ice in the waterers 4 times this winter! It can stay just like this till spring, then get warmer as far as I'm concerned!!!!
lol.png

Quote:
Hi Debbi,
I'm in the East Mountains five miles north of the 40 on Hwy 14, south of Madrid. Shoveled ninety feet of driveway today and feeling some pain. LOL
Merry Christmas everyone

heated water bowls are a must for us here in west by god virginia. we lost one silkie hen last week and not sure why. she was makeing funny noises and died two days later. no outher birds are sick . out of around 50 chickens we loose mabe one a year

Back
Top Bottom