When will she give birth

Pics
My horse bucked me off and injured my arm. I can barely move because it hurts extremely bad. If anybody sees her it would be my grandfather or my brother.

Oh no! Are you okay? Have you been to a doctor?
I was thrown off a horse once, when the horse I was riding collapsed. I broke my shoulder, and I couldn't move my arm without an extreme amount of pain.
I hope you feel better soon. :hugs

Oh no! Are you okay? Have you been to a doctor?
I was thrown off a horse once, when the horse I was riding collapsed. I broke my shoulder, and I couldn't move my arm without an extreme amount of pain.
I hope you feel better soon. :hugs
I just got out of the hospital last night. My bone made my elbow get dislocated and it went through my muscle out the other side of my arm. I had to have surgery. I have a plate and 6 screws in my arm. I have stitches on both sides of my arm, where the bone went out and where the surgery was done.

I just got out of the hospital last night. My bone made my elbow get dislocated and it went through my muscle out the other side of my arm. I had to have surgery. I have a plate and 6 screws in my arm. I have stitches on both sides of my arm, where the bone went out and where the surgery was done.
That is CRAZY!!

Glad you're out of the hospital. Get well soon!

That's terrible! I hope you feel better soon.

Back
Top Bottom