Where are my chicks?

I called they said the truck they're on comes between 1 and 5 am. I'm so sad right now. Lol but for real. They're so close. They should have left em in Charleston I'd of made the drive

Just make sure you have everything ready, the right temperature in the brooder, some electrolytes in their water will boost their strength and chance to recover faster. If you don't have them already, you can burn some of that excitement energy on finding some! ;) If you have any more questions about the brooder box/bin feel free to ask. I feel as if I ask too many but nobody's yelled at me yet. :idunno

So true..... my recent order updated once, when they were accepted in minneapolis on Wednesday afternoon, before the local p.o. called to say they were here.....in Oregon.....Friday morning.
Just make sure you have everything ready, the right temperature in the brooder, some electrolytes in their water will boost their strength and chance to recover faster. If you don't have them already, you can burn some of that excitement energy on finding some! ;) If you have any more questions about the brooder box/bin feel free to ask. I feel as if I ask too many but nobody's yelled at me yet. :idunno
How do I message you lol I'm sorry I'm such a noobie

I'm in WV also and once my chicks have reached Charleston, I get a call the following morning from our local post office letting me know I can pick up my chicks, even before they're open for business. You'll have your wee ones by morning no doubt. Good luck and enjoy the little fuzz balls!

Absolutely....I always set the brooder up, MHP included, at least 24hours before chicks are expected. Tjis allows time to identify and correct any problems such as if the mhp were not working(I store the pad between broods so it is months between tones it's plugged in and asked to do it's job, things happen)....rather than scrambling while also dealing with a box of cold, hungry and thirsty chicks. Having it all ready allows me to only worry about taking each chick out, doing a quick once over, showing water and feed and then introducing it too the MHP.

Just make sure you let us know when they get here, and their condition! I’m excited for you since I’m not getting any chicks until April, when I get some polish chicks. I’m getting chick fever! I need the fluff!! :love

Back
Top Bottom