Where can I be trained to be a day old chicken sexer?

Your on a really old thread. 2008. But it is a very interesting topic, nonetheless.
Sorry I m new here haha!! I am not seeing any dates :3 This is the second post I made comment where they are years old haha. Wow. Its crazy I am not only the ONE CRAZY CHICKEN LADY theres so many people for YEARSSSSS doing these :eek: omg hats off

Sorry I m new here haha!! I am not seeing any dates :3 This is the second post I made comment where they are years old haha. Wow. Its crazy I am not only the ONE CRAZY CHICKEN LADY theres so many people for YEARSSSSS doing these :eek: omg hats off
Hey, it's OK. Don't be embarrassed.
I personally find a lot of interesting, old post when someone accidentally replies to one. I've done it myself on occasion. I just didn't want you to be waiting for a reply.
I am using an android phone and the dates show up in the heading and a blue bar at the top of the posts. I think it depends on what device you are using.
This is how it looks for me:
Screenshot_20220712-154938_Chrome.jpg

Hey, it's OK. Don't be embarrassed.
I personally find a lot of interesting, old post when someone accidentally replies to one. I've done it myself on occasion. I just didn't want you to be waiting for a reply.
I am using an android phone and the dates show up in the heading and a blue bar at the top of the posts. I think it depends on what device you are using.
This is how it looks for me:
View attachment 3183997
Hi, i'm new.
I'm also looking for a way to take this path. Would anyone know how to help me?

I
I know it's an old post, but it's an interesting topic :D

View attachment 3241126
it has been interesting since the time Chickens was born. As interesting as it sounds, it is not easy because even if you get 5 right out of 10. The other 5 might have similar vent but Females and Males Vent shapes are sometimes so similar. I learned and is experienced in few breeds. But, for so many shapes being similar it can be wrong as well. However, I am extremely cool with knowing which one is a boy by their Vent as almost 90% I saw had 2 balls 😂😅 if that makes sense. Then, sometimes its just one bump but the. Females do not have bumps but then in rare cases and most there might be one spot that looks like a bump but its not.
😁
I have been wrong maybe 1 time. 😃🙏🏻

I

it has been interesting since the time Chickens was born. As interesting as it sounds, it is not easy because even if you get 5 right out of 10. The other 5 might have similar vent but Females and Males Vent shapes are sometimes so similar. I learned and is experienced in few breeds. But, for so many shapes being similar it can be wrong as well. However, I am extremely cool with knowing which one is a boy by their Vent as almost 90% I saw had 2 balls 😂😅 if that makes sense. Then, sometimes its just one bump but the. Females do not have bumps but then in rare cases and most there might be one spot that looks like a bump but its not.
😁
I have been wrong maybe 1 time. 😃🙏🏻
Yea but i mean that I would like to start attending a course and then pursue a career (I saw that the pay is quite high and the demand too), so I was wondering where I can learn and apply

Back
Top Bottom