Which celebrities have chickens??

Quote:
i'd ask this city council person, since they thinks only low class citizens, HOW MANY CHICKENS DO YOU HAVE???

Quote:
lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Yes I believe he keeps Welsumers. I forget which Welsumer site I saw the shot of him with his girls... His brown tweed suite matched the hens perfectly....
lau.gif
gig.gif

ON

We're going through nearly the exact same thing with our town. One town board member didn't like our girls and said she won't have the "nasty things" in her town. There have been chickens on our property since the 1930's when my husband's grandfather built the house. She told the Building Inspector to cite us and force us to get rid of my girls. They served us with citations, couldn't tell us what code we were violating, wouldn't let us work with the town board, and took us to municipal court charged with no crime.

We fought in court for months, as there is no town code against keeping chickens. The judge created a new definition of the word farm during the trial ("farm" is already covered in the town code and does not apply to us), and used the new definition he created to find against us, fine us nearly $4,000 and made my husband take my girls away to a rescue ranch. We are appealing the decision and looking for just for the same type of attention and support that you're looking for. I'll keep my fingers crossed and good thoughts for all of us chicken outlaws!

Please look us up on FaceBook for more information and to join our fight! Niskayuna Chickens FaceBook Community Page

(Quoting a very wise woman) "May the flock be with you!" - Pat Foreman

Back
Top Bottom