Which one for a July 4th photo? VOTE!

Shared Acres

Songster
11 Years
Aug 10, 2008
Northeast Fla
Making a calendar of Silkies and Showgirls and I took two potentials for the July pic.

Which one do you like better?

Dec08Chickens4915bleachbypLRlogo.jpg

Dec08Chickens4936LRlogo.jpg

I love the one with the lab, but the dog looks nervous or scared of the little bird. I'd have to vote for the one with the two Show Girls. The dog is fine I'm sure, don't take that wrong, just the angle of the eyes and the reflection probably.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's REALLY hard to get her ears to perk like a normal lab. And she HATES taking photos. Always acts like she is being abused.

If she would have perked her ears, I wouldn't even be asking which photo, lol!

I like both pictures but I really like the 2nd. Would have been even cuter if you could have had like little chick toys that where the flag colored that woudl have been even better.

I love the second one, hands down! It's just tooo cute! I love the little duckies, what a great photographer you are. I just love looking at your pictures.

The lab one is nice, but he looks almost too regal for the 4th... like he's stiff with the bird there. I cant believe you got him to sit still -that's awesome!

I like the dog one best. It's got striking dark shiny color, the vertical interest because of the flag, the question of how did you get his leg around the flagpole and get it to stay, and the eye-pop of a silly-looking chicken sitting on a dog.

Back
Top Bottom