Who Doesn't pay any Income Tax

I just want to add, I firmly believe people should be penalized for large families. Having children may be a right but it is also a choice. If someone chooses so have no children their money should not go to educate someone else's. You don't even WANT my opinion on people getting welfare and having more kids. Oh, I have 3, btw. 3 I CHOSE to have and are MY responsibility.

Quote:
On the subject of kids..... I get upset about our school levies here. They are based on people's home values and where I live is a very expensive neighborhood with lots of retired folks.

Lots of people who live in the city in apartments are always mad that this area is where all the "NO" votes come from, but hey, we are paying the taxes not them. If these apartment dwellers want their kids to have more, then fork it over.

I think if we are voting on property based taxes then only property owners should be allowed to vote. Our taxes went up over 1,200 last year.

Last edited:
If someone chooses so have no children their money should not go to educate someone else's. quote]

....And our kids will end up paying for them when they are retired....
SS paid out in a few years will be more than SS that will be paid.

Quote:
I agree you should be RESPONSIBLE for your choices, but that is not the same thing as being PENALIZED for them.
idunno.gif

My children are my CHOICES and I would have them regardless of whether or not the government was giving me a EIC for them.
And I definitely agree that it makes me mad to see people who dont try to work but keep having kids and getting welfare.

But that doesnt mean that all people with large families or who are on welfare are the same.
smile.png

My reason for saying penalize large families is because large families put a larger drain on society. We should all be paying more for each person we choose to create. I know not every large family or welfare recipient is the same. Really. I just feel we should all be held responsible for the choices we make.

Last edited:
Quote:
I guess we can agree on " IF you can afford them have, but dontbe like like a unemployed mom of 14 in CA and but the burden of raising your kids on the actual working taxpayer .

On a other note the amish dont pay into SS because they dont use it .(and some other taxes either)

Back
Top Bottom