Who else loves their Orps? Orp lovers and Orps ONLY Thread. If you are going to hate on Orps, you aren't allowed.

Pics
Y’all have never had cochins
This is Uriah, he’s a marans cochin cross but he got the poof of a Cochin. I absolutely adore poufy chickens. He was not aggressive before but he’s getting a bit sassy now (he’s about eight months old), he clucks and growls at everything too :lol: I walk in the coop and he goes “rrrrrrrr” and I’m like monsieur I put you in this coop and I can take you right back out (I’d never though, he’s my boy)
39D1CEFA-4BC1-4F88-ABB8-FF1EC3D2CCB4.jpeg

I love my Orps. They are bumblety-dumbelty silly birds who come running when I come home, waddling at full tilt and flapping their wings for extra speed. At some point, I might have a bigger coop and enclosed run and get a few other kinds, but right now my BO's are the best fit for where I am.

I would love to get some English types, or even American Orps from a breeder, but that is still in the future.
I would even consider Cochins. I'm a sucker for the fat, fluffy, feathery, friendly chickens.

This is Uriah, he’s a marans cochin cross but he got the poof of a Cochin. I absolutely adore poufy chickens. He was not aggressive before but he’s getting a bit sassy now (he’s about eight months old), he clucks and growls at everything too :lol: I walk in the coop and he goes “rrrrrrrr” and I’m like monsieur I put you in this coop and I can take you right back out (I’d never though, he’s my boy)
View attachment 2437197
He’s beautiful

I apologize in advance. I don’t know what’s gotten to me this morning. Maybe too much sleep... chicken dreams ... thoughts of eating Cochins for breakfast. Who knows.

I was looking at this thread and saw this lovely lady (I hope) and the caption flew into my head.

“Well girls, how do you like my boob job? Hollywood, here I come!”

Just had to share.

Back
Top Bottom