Pics
ooh, I just got a cool opportunity!

I help with summer camp and yesterday was the last one. After camp we get to ride for and hour. When I was done riding, I put willy away, and went to tell my trainer my mom would be late.
So i go to cross ties, and she's working with her project horse, Casper, a 4 year old Cremello welsh pony cross. So we're talking about him and she says she wants to do pony and horse shows with him, but she would need to be under 18 for pony shows. So then she came up with the idea, "What if you showed him for Pony Shows?" I said, I obviously have to talk to my mom but maybe! So we came up with the idea that I were to lease and show him until he has a buyer!

So I explain this to my mom and she says, if you pay half of the cost of lease, then fine.

So in a few years, I might get to lease!

Caspers pretty small, as he's only 13.3

ooh, I just got a cool opportunity!

I help with summer camp and yesterday was the last one. After camp we get to ride for and hour. When I was done riding, I put willy away, and went to tell my trainer my mom would be late.
So i go to cross ties, and she's working with her project horse, Casper, a 4 year old Cremello welsh pony cross. So we're talking about him and she says she wants to do pony and horse shows with him, but she would need to be under 18 for pony shows. So then she came up with the idea, "What if you showed him for Pony Shows?" I said, I obviously have to talk to my mom but maybe! So we came up with the idea that I were to lease and show him until he has a buyer!

So I explain this to my mom and she says, if you pay half of the cost of lease, then fine.

So in a few years, I might get to lease!

Caspers pretty small, as he's only 13.3

That’s awesome!! Sounds like a great opportunity and she must like you to ask you. :)

How exciting for you!

X2

Back
Top Bottom