Who is serious about getting healthy in '09?

freemotion

Songster
11 Years
Nov 10, 2008
Western MA
Who is serious about getting healthy in '09? I will be teaching a series of 12 classes (weekly) starting in January, via teleconference. I am offering it for half-price as I need a guinea pig group....I am adding a new componant to the already wildly successful series: A weekly segment for the cooking-and-food-prep-challenged, and tips on healthy eating while saving at the grocery store. I will need feedback on this for future classes, hence the 50% off! The savings seen by implementing these tips and techniques will cover the cost of the classes, I am confident of this.

Covered in these classes will be the science of why dieting doesn't work, the glycemic index, deceptive labelling, how to raise your metabolism, how to cheat....we all will, so how to indulge on occasion without backsliding, good fats (yes, butter!) and bad fats, the facts about carbs (yes, a necessary nutrient....no food groups will be obliterated!), and much, much more.

EVERYONE who has completed the series has lost weight, even the barely compliant ones who drove the teacher insane...
he.gif

This is based on the ONLY clinically-proven weight management system in this country, fairly new, and the published study showed it outstripped the biggies....Weight Watchers, Zone, Atkins, and Ornish....by a dramatic amount. My dh was in the pilot study and my friend the doctor was one of the investigators, so yes, I know my stuff and am quite enthusiastic about it.

Any questions?

How much?
If by Teleconference, is there a certain time that you would have to be available?
If I miss a class will it mess me up?

Nope...live class Sunday night, when most people have free weekend minutes on their cell phone plan. Then the call is recorded and available all week, 24/7, until the following Sunday night when it is recorded over by the current class. So you don't ever have to miss a single class, even if traveling!

Oh, and how much? The price I usually charge is $319, which includes about $170 in supplies, the rest covers the classes. So I can do it for $160 without it actually costing me. If I teach it in person through a doctor's office it can be as high as $595!

The reason I am offering it at this price, as stated before, I need some guinea pigs for the new info. Also, I am always looking for referrals to health professionals, and what better way than to help someone be successful!

You will learn things that will make your head spin (I think that burns calories....
wink.png
) because there is so much misinformation in the media. Especially in advertising....don't prepare for my classes by buying "diet" anything! Real food will be recommended.

And no counting calories, and you may weigh yourself at the beginning if you wish, then bag that scale and put it in the rafters of the coop. We use a tape measure, since this program targets fat, especially abdominal fat, and preserves lean muscle mass, unlike "diets!"

My hubby lost 6" off his waist in 11 weeks in the pilot study! How many pants sizes is that, ladies?
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom