Who made the law to require vet prescriptions for anti biotics 😡

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in agreement with reducing antibiotic use in animals so that we can keep more people from getting antibiotic resistant infections.
All excellent points!

I've been accused of spreading a staph infection that I never had. The assumption of the unhealthy individual was that they couldn't possibly be responsible.

Ever see someone with a tan and a staph infection? Me either!

Welcome to Terrain Theory 101!

https://www.templeofthesoul.org/blog/germ-theory-vs-terrain-theory

1.6 million people died from TB in 2021.
I imagine you are lucky enough not to encounter the disease. That doesn’t mean it doesn’t kill people.
Please read the link above on Terrain Theory, thank you very much! :yesss:

Oh btw, did you read that article from 2005 on the MRSA hoax?

I'm not sure acne counts as an infection. A big cause of it is hormones and oily skin.

Edited to add some more digging did bring up that some , not all is caused by a bacteria. But other flare ups come from hormones and skin conditions.

Last edited:
I'm not sure acne counts as an infection. A big cause of it is hormones and oily skin.

Edited to add some more digging did bring up that some , not all is caused by a bacteria. But other flare ups come from hormones and skin conditions.
Last person I knew was taking it for acne, had bad eating habits, but yes, the white pustules that form under the skin are an infection. Even has it's own name.

Of course life expectancy of Paleolithic man was a bit over 30 and most deaths occurred from infectious disease.
Still, no matter, I didn’t know any of them and those diseases didn’t wipe us off the face of the planet.
Right, and silly you follows the Yanomano Indian study.

Beware of Monkeypox!

Right, and silly you follows the Yanomano Indian study.

Beware of Monkeypox!
Not sure I understand the connection. Do explain.
And no, I do not believe I am at high risk of contracting monkey pox.
Incidentally I have been called many things in my life but silly has never been one of them. I find it refreshing. How does my sharing of the life expectancy and causes of death of Stone Age (Paleolithic) man make me silly exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom