Who preordered an iPhone 5 ?

Oh that lightning adapter. Nothing new except smaller and it is not faster than the old one. Marketing at its finest since Apple will make around $40-50 million alone on upgrades so you can fit your new iphone 5 into new car chargers and adapters on your iphone/ipod docks cause without the adapter it wont work.

Oh that lightning adapter. Nothing new except smaller and it is not faster than the old one. Marketing at its finest since Apple will make around $40-50 million alone on upgrades so you can fit your new iphone 5 into new car chargers and adapters on your iphone/ipod docks cause without the adapter it wont work.

actually the iphone 5 comes with a lightning cable

that adapter converter is only for older style docks using the 30 pin cable

i dont use docks so it doesnt matter to me

I'm just happy that they will be dropping the price for the 4.
thumbsup.gif
wee.gif

An American friend of mine has been an iPhone fan for several years and had the latest 4S or something. Today he called to say that he has bought a Samsung Galaxy S III He was ecstatic about it, telling me how much better than the IPhone it is . Eventually, I had to tell him that I had to get on with something else and suggested that he looked at all the free Apps. that were available.

Check it out before buying the iPhone5.

Back
Top Bottom