Who's heard about LoLa--She's a Sassy Chicken-- and is voting for them?!

Bogtown Chick

Free Ranging
11 Years
Mar 31, 2012
Northern Minnesota
My Coop
My Coop
I hope I'm okay promoting this. I have no financial gain in doing this. These folks I don't know from Adam but what they are doing is so commendable in this day and age of factory farming. I don't know... I just think all us folks here on Backyard Chickens should know about this small egg company and think about what it could represent for our beloved chickens. I think they definitely deserve this Superbowl commercial.

Here's where you Vote. It's just one step. No registering or anything. Easy.

https://www.smallbusinessbiggame.com/MN/Locally-Laid-Egg-Company/382873

And here is the video if you want to watch:

0.jpg

If you get a chance to read the blog. The owner Lucie is a wonderful writer. Lots of fun things to read there. Clever company, clever name, and kind to their chickens. My kind of peeps.

I can't believe it's not on BYC yet. Maybe I'm not suppose to promote something like this ...but since I have no vested interest....Maybe I'll be okay. Well I guess I'll soon find out.

Last edited:
Thanks Sourland. I think they are a commendable company and just wanted to get them some recognition here on BYC. Hope it's alright to promote it here. If you get a chance...read that cute blog.

I voted. And I want to point out that we can go back and vote every day! What a great way to bring attention to local raised eggs and chickens that a Super Bowl ad?? Really, wouldn't that benefit a lot of us too? How many of us sell our extra eggs?

VOTE EVERY DAY!!!

On a side note, I won 3rd place in a Tractor Supply contest several years ago and I truly believe it was because of the support I got right here on BYC.

Thanks Baymule! You are absolutely right! It truly would make a bigger statement, that's for sure. Think about what those battery chickens go through to bring many Americans eggs. Well I'd rather not to be honest. .
I think it's about a food revolution really. It's going to be a kick to see those chickens among the pick-up truck and beer commercials. And I'd feel so proud to help this middle class family get a 4 million dollar commercial to promote their well intentioned business and bring awareness to what people are eating...maybe there could be more families that could benefit from egg sales --absolutely.

Yes you can VOTE EVERYDAY and on MULTIPLE DEVICES. I've got my computer at home, the one at work, 2 kids with iPod Touches and the Kindle. That's 4-5 votes from this family everyday depending if it's a work day or not! LOL

Who else is going to Vote?! Post on this thread after you have and put down your thoughts. I'm so excited for this!!!
celebrate.gif

Me too Baymule! They're on a roll. They are going to be on the Minneapolis CBS morning show tomorrow morning...that should help!

Have you read through Lucie's blog on their website? My favorite post is about when they first brought home those pullets, and the birds didn't know what to do and were scared to death of the grass and the pasture. They had to chase them out. And then at dusk they didn't go back in. They figured that they had never seen the sun before and didn't know what to do....Can you imagine? I guess they picked them up one by one and put them on their roosts back in the hoop coop. They had to train them.... Gives you tears to think about that...

I messaged the mods to see if perhaps we could put this on the carousal here on BYC for a little more exposure for them. As next week is the final week of voting.

Thanks so much for voting.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2013/11/25/locally-laid-egg-co-gunning-for-super-bowl-berth/

Here is the Link to this morning's CBS Morning Program in Minneapolis. LoLa I guess was quite the hit and all the anchors were tweeting pictures of her there in the studio. I guess she had an "incident" on her little stage there.
gig.gif
sickbyc.gif
gig.gif

So Cute. Oh I just love those chickens. So easy to get a fan base going for her you would think.....
love.gif

VOTE VOTE VOTE....to see a commercial you really want to see on the Superbowl. Can you imagine how funny and cute this one will be with those chickens and that company name? !

Thanks as always Baymule for Voting and Bumping this thread.

Voting is easy. Just type in www.VoteLoLa.com and it will take you right to a "one-click-vote-and-you're-done-deal". You can vote once per device everyday. And I guess the website revamped a bit that your voting has to be about the same time of day. So That there is a 24 hour space between your votes on that particular IP address. So if you see a "Thanks for Voting" Gray button you are there too soon. Go back again though!

thanks All!!!

Back
Top Bottom