Not open for further replies.

KristyHall

Crowing
8 Years
Jan 27, 2011
North Alabama
I am full of why questions

Why is it you spell "four" F-O-U-R but spell "Forty" F-O-R-T-Y

why do you park in a drive way and drive on a parkway?

why is it so hard to navigate around washington dc?

why do animals always wait to pass gas when their rear end is pointing towards you?

Why do babies always spit up on your new and favorite shirt?

why do birds "target" your newly washed car

why is it that south park is so horrible but i still watch it?

why does it never fail that if a bug is going to fly into my face, it waits until my mouth is open so I inhale it?

what are your favorite why questions?

I personally choose to spell 40 as fourty. It just makes more sense to me. Granted, I generally cave to convention and erase the "u" afterwards, but I do always start by spelling it "fourty". Don't even get me started on 14...

Why do people drive in the passing lane?

Why do people pass you on a small country road then turn at the very next driveway?

Why does the one critter you love most just up and die for no reason and that darn cat you hate couldn't be killed with a shotgun, dynomite, a bulldozer and Naval SEAL team?

Why does Wallyworld have 73 cash registers but only two people who know how to work one?

Why do I even bother scheduling a day off? Yes, I'm writing this at work on my day off.
hit.gif

Why did Q9 pose that question, and why is MFB at work on his "day off"?

Southpark--I know the answer to that. My son the intellectual explained the attraction to me.
lol.png

Why is the "b" in the word "subtle" silent? B's matter too!

If a tree fell in the forest and landed on a mime, would anyone care?

Why is it that people who should lead don't and people who end up leading don't have a clue what they should be doing?

Why do french fries and chocolate malts have to taste so good?

If humans only use approximately 10% of our brain, then what's the other 90% being used for? Rent to alien brain slugs?

Why are you looking at me like that?

Why does vanilla extract have to smell so good yet taste SO awful? (And how does it make things taste so good when it's added to a recipe?)

Why am I allergic to mornings no matter what time of day my "morning" starts?

Why do expenses ALWAYS expand to suck up any raise in pay?

Why does my brain hang on to useless information for years and years? For example, I still know the Pepsodent Toothpaste commercial jingle. And the phone number of a tow company I haven't called in at least five years. And yet I cannot remember where I last set my eye glasses.

Why do banks charge over-draft fees when THEY overdraw your account by deducting monthly fees just when you have less than that amount in your account? That's an unpleasant snowball effect!

Why do companion animals run to you for reassurance and get in your lap just as they barf up something awful they ate?

Why does cold coffee taste so awful but iced coffee tastes so good?

Whyever would there be two ways to pronounce "polish" and "invalid" and each variance means something different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom