Wiggling Emu Eggs

The company I was using last year no longer does avian sexing :hmm so trying another one called IQ Bird Testing. I believe @Pyxis knows of another good one as well.

I use iQBird Testing :) So far they've been right every time. I've used Avian Biotech, aka Animal Genetics as well and they have also been correct. They are more expensive, though.

@AgnesGray
I remembered that I used this with both my Call ducks and my last batch of chicks, and I thought of you:
View attachment 3392203

It's way too expensive for what it is, but there are DIY options. It's larger than it looks.
This little one would love that! I let her (until proven otherwise) hang out with me on the couch with a heating pad and she always ends up between the heating pad and my chin. So adorable

F8B012CD-E00A-475A-A865-98CDE741D3F6.jpeg

1982EBAC-C941-47C7-80BD-719DF5E918E7.jpeg

I have been waiting to see how number two does. Hatched Thursday morning though and looking a bit stronger every day!
IMG_1924.jpg

I have given up my fav pajama pants because #2 loves pecking at the horses on them so we put a little feed on the horses to get some food going in. A little wry neck going on initially, but it's much better now.
IMG_1969.jpg

Meeting the LGDs...
IMG_2100.JPG

Playing catchup
IMG_1973.jpg

Back
Top Bottom